Due to the growing concerns over the Delta variant, we have updated our COVID policy for in-person worship services, events, and B’nei Mitzvah in the CBE buildings. The most current policy is:
- Anyone eligible for the vaccine age 12 years and older must provide proof of vaccination prior to entry. This can be the Excelsior Pass, a vaccination card, or a photo of a vaccination card, along with a valid ID. In the event of a minor, a parent’s ID will suffice.
- Even if you are vaccinated, if you are not feeling well, please stay home.
- Any person ineligible for the vaccine under age 12 must provide proof of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of the time of the service or event.
- Everyone age two and older is required to wear a mask at all times.
- We will continue to observe social distancing in the sanctuary, ballroom, social hall, and lobby.
- These policies are subject to change based upon the most up-to-date information provided by the CDC, New York State Department of Health, and our CBE COVID Council of medical professionals.
- All updates to our COVID-19 policies will be communicated here.
This page is current as of 9/23/2021. Please continue to check back for updates.