We have updated our COVID policy for entering and remaining in CBE buildings. The most current policy is:
- Wearing a mask is optional in CBE buildings.
- Anyone eligible for the Covid vaccine age 5 years and older must provide proof of vaccination prior to entry OR proof of a negative rapid test result taken prior to entering a CBE building. Proof of vaccination can be an Excelsior Pass, a vaccination card, or a photo of a vaccination card. Proof of a negative rapid test result can be either a physical test with a negative result or a photo of a negative rapid test result dated the day of entry.
- If you are showing a negative rapid test result in lieu of proof of vaccination, we strongly recommend that you wear a mask at all times when inside.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
- Masks will still be required for the Early Childhood Center during school hours, per Department of Health guidelines for that specific program.
- These policies are subject to change based upon the most up-to-date information provided by the CDC, New York State Department of Health, and our CBE COVID Council of medical professionals.
- All updates to our COVID-19 policies will be communicated here.
This page is current as of 5/6/2022. Please continue to check back for updates.