Rental Information2023–2024 Rental Rates
We are delighted to help you with your next event! We have a variety of event spaces available for every type of function or life cycle event, including:
- Film and TV productions
- B’nei mitzvah receptions (CBE members only)
- Bris or baby namings
- Small weddings
Please note: There is an additional $500 fee for events on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings and when the building is normally closed.
Spaces & Amenities
- Ballroom: 300 assembly; 250 at tables; 150 at tables with space for dancing (handicap accessible via chairlift & air conditioning)
- Board Room: 40 assembly or 40 at tables (handicap accessible & air conditioning)
- Chapel: 130 seated in pews (handicap accessible & air conditioning)
- Lobby: 125 standing or 50 at tables (handicap accessible)
- Sanctuary: 900 in pews on the main floor or 1,200 with balcony (handicap accessible via elevator to the main floor)
- Social Hall: 175 assembly or 100 at tables (handicap accessible & air conditioning)
- Tables and chairs (labor included for set up and break down)
- Large prep and warming kitchen*
*Please note: CBE’s large kitchen allows for warming and plating of food, but does not have an operating oven or stove. CBE is not responsible for handling the set up or breakdown of food. This should be done by your caterer. Food does not need to be kosher; however we ask food service to be kosher-style (no pork or shellfish).
If you are interested in renting a space at CBE, please contact Executive Assistant Kimberly Lisi at email@example.com.